• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Stone Guard fog light holes

retroman99

Stone guard hole location. Started to lay out the holes using the dimensions from what i beleive is the original stone deflector. after i laid them out it appears they are not equal distant from the outboard edges of the deflector. I looked at the GT/CS book and it only has dimensions for drilling after assembly as this is how it was done back in 68. The book would appear to say that they should be symmetrical about center line? Has anybody seen this or know what the proper dimensions should be. if the dealer did a poor job doing the retrofit i would like to fix it now recognizing i will also have to replace the trim piece.