• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

The Boss is back ...

rvrtrash

A 440 hp factory Mustang that might come in around $40K? What's not to like. Now if they come out with a 5.8 version of the 5.0 Coyote engine, maybe 600 hp, and call it the Boss 351, I figure my family will be reading my will because I've died and gone to heaven.

Steve

teamlo

I see another escalating horsepower war! Yay!!

An article I recently read stated that Chevrolet is indeed bringing back the Camaro Z/28 (I'm certain because of Ford's decision to revive the Boss 302 nameplate).

Now maybe we can get a new "big block" Mustang. Say............6.2 liter?

Terry

gofastguy

Ford had several Boss cars on display at the Woodward Dream Cruise last weekend that I was able to examine up close. A nice package indeed! Lots of content, not just a cool name and a stripe.