• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

The CS is to be auctioned at BJ tonight

Mosesatm

Alas, our cable company (Time Warner) doesn't see fit to offer the Speed Channel.:tongue:

Mustanglvr

Can someone post the results of the auction when they get to the GT/CS? I don`t get that channel. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

Mosesatm said:
Alas, our cable company (Time Warner) doesn't see fit to offer the Speed Channel.:tongue:

I have Time WArner. Speed Channel costs an extra $5 a month, it is a option.

Russ

I think the BJ auction just gave our cars the "respect" we have been eager to obtain....and that $49,000 was for a small block 302!!! Just goes to show that value is what someone is going to pay, but I think overall, our cars just took a significant jump in value. Thanks Barrett-Jackson!!!

Russ