• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 The dream is still alive

Timmknz

Prom night in America, 2009. My son and his girlfriend, JC. I hope there are more of these in the years to come. I Love America!
Yes, I let him take the car. No, I'm not worried, he's a good guy. Plus I know all the cops in town!
Tim

Attachments

• Ike &  JC Prom 2009.jpg
    Ike & JC Prom 2009.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 64
OP
OP
Timmknz

Timmknz

I'd like to keep it but...

Yeah, I love this car, but it is still for sale, see it at
http://www.northwestclassicautomall.com/home.ihtml
Still holding out for $15,500

It was great to see Ike in this car- they had a great time and only got pulled over once because the cop from the next town had never seen one and wanted a better look! :smile:

rvrtrash

It was great to see Ike in this car- they had a great time and only got pulled over once because the cop from the next town had never seen one and wanted a better look! :smile:

It must be an Oregon cop thing. When I lived in Portland and had my 72 Mach 1, I used to get pulled over occasionally "so the cop could look it over". :icon_pani

Steve

OP
OP
Timmknz

Timmknz

It's true

It is an Oregon cop thing! I've been pulled over a couple of times since i had this car- I almost started laughing the second time, 'cause the first cop that pulled me over was talking on the radio when the officer walked up (his walkie-talkie unit was on and the mic speaker was hung on his shoulder) Yeah he said, I know that car (he said) the driver is cool, he'll tell you all about it - Good thing ike knew all about the car as well, so he could tell the cop last night!
T

hotrodgrany

I nearly let my Grandson take my CS to Prom, but he took his Mom's Dodge Charger instead. I also considered letting him take the 04 GT convert. His date would have loved that, as she likes Fords. I am very proud of my daughter as she cleaned her car so well, it would have taken a trophy. I guess seeing what I do to mine rubed off. I know I posted this picture somewhere else, but couldn't resist. It was taken at my daughter home.
Here are Victoria and Blake

Attachments

• Blake- Prom 2009 0033.JPG
    Blake- Prom 2009 0033.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 34