• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Two GT/CS on the block at Mecum in May

carezcs

I noticed the black one has the Mustang emblem on the front fenders. Hmmm. Otherwise nice looking car.
Bruce

68gt390

If memory serves me correctly I think the May auction is in Indy. I may have to drive to Indy for this auction. Besides it would give me an excuse for a road trip outside of Columbus.

Don

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

If memory serves me correctly I think the May auction is in Indy. I may have to drive to Indy for this auction. Besides it would give me an excuse for a road trip outside of Columbus.

Don

Yes it is Don.

• Dana Mecum's Original Spring Classic Auction - 23rd Year
Muscle Cars & More - Live TV
Live on HD Theater, a Discovery Network

May 19-23, 2010

Indiana State Fairgrounds
1202 E 38th Street

Indianapolis, IN 46205

http://www.mecum.com/auctions/auction_detail.cfm?AUCTION_ID=SC0510

franklinair

If memory serves me correctly, a red interior is supposed to have a red console & red lower dash. (Not to mention the front fender emblems, and those wheels..........!)

Neil (Picky) Hoppe