• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Vintage 1945 Dodge 2 Ton Tow Truck on Ebay

CougarCJ

That's 'Mater

That is cool.

My friend has a Classic Cougar junkyard and he recently purchased a derelict tow truck for his abandoned gas station that he is constructing.

Mater.jpg

Diesel Donna

Awesome Scott!! Reminds me of one of my first jobs...I drove a 1957 Chevy two car hauler with a slant bed for a junk yard. I just loved that truck and hauling cars on it. It had a cable winch and could haul one car on the slanted bed and tow another behind it. A flat section of bed was over the cab but I never had a car small enough to put up there. It was red and I once had the opportunity to tow a friend's road race car, a 1967 Corvette, that was the same shade of red...up to the Phoenix race track. What a blast. Thanks for the memories! I have a real soft spot for 'Mater tow trucks.
I had the most fun!