• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Where to buy bracket

GTCSMustang

I think this was asked before, but does anyone know where to get this bracket?

Scott

Attachments

• DSC00281.JPG
    DSC00281.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 27

Mosesatm

Where does it go?

Is that the little top of the grille bracket?

Mosesatm

I think on a previous thread about these no one knew where to buy them. A fairly expensive option would be to buy a good repro grille and remove them from it.

Last edited:

PFSlim

Rich

The problem with fabrication is that if you want them to look original, they have the diamond shape on the bracket. To me, that would be tough to fabricate.

It is my pictures of the bracket on the other thread. We received ours with our new grill ordered from Delta Mustang.

Paul

OP
OP
GTCSMustang

GTCSMustang

Speaking of fabricating stuff. Take a look at these parts I just had fabricated. I'm making reproduction starter delays for 1968.5 Mustangs and Shelbys. I could easily make the part pictured, but was hoping to just buy a couple of them. Making stuff is more fun though.

Scott

Attachments

• DSC00283.JPG
    DSC00283.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC00286.JPG
    DSC00286.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC00287.JPG
    DSC00287.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
GTCSMustang

GTCSMustang

My part is the one second from the left (picture of 4) and the left one (picture with two).

Scott

PFSlim

Very, very nice. You know, we manufactured alot of parts for our restoration. I am glad that we did, it was fun. Glad to see someone else likes to do it as well. Parts look great!!

Paul

Perkchiro

Nice work Scott. Where do you get those 90 degree insulated female electrical plugs? I need to replace one of those on my underdash harness that goes to the cigar lighter.
Steve