• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

T

1967 MUSTANG SKI COUNTRY SPECIAL

289 2V
C4 SELECT SHIFT CRUISE -O- MATIC
SPECIAL COLOR ORANGE
DSO 510005 #0005 OPTIONS BLACK VINYL ROOF LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL 3.00 EQUA- LOK AXLE RATIO POWER STERRING AM 8 TRACK STEREO EXTERIOR DECOR GROUP INTERIOR DECOR GROUP TINTED GLASS WHEEL COVERS SPECIAL PAINT.
I found this car on cars .com over a year ago in my back yard in coarsegold california next town over i had benn looking for a decent mustang with the 289 and i found one. This ski country special is 1 of 247 according to the marti report, when i decoded it, it kept comming up as a special ordered mustang. I never new it was a scs till i did the marti report and i got in touch with it's original owner and she said there was a badge that was on the back deck lid and it was never put back on after one repaint and she has held on to the badge for many years, so we talked about the car and she asked me if i wanted the badge, i was glad she had held on to it that long. It now is on the back decklid where it was put on by the dealership i found the old holes where they screwed it on . I also had found a ski flag when i pulled the back seat out i was told that the flag went on the antena on the sales floor. I never new there was a model called the ski country special till i received the marti report and done some reasearch and theres not many around, and this car has all the documents on it. This is one special car . Thanks Bob Teels for your help with the information on this car. Frank !
There are no comments to display.

Album information

Album owner
the stang
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

the stang