• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

JohnnyQuest515

1968 GT/CS Raven Black

[B][COLOR=#008080]ENGINE:[/COLOR][/B] 390 X Code
[B][COLOR=#008080]TRANS:[/COLOR][/B] C6
[B][COLOR=#008080]COLOR:[/COLOR][/B] Raven Blk
[B][COLOR=#008080]DSO:[/COLOR][/B]Los Angeles Ordering District
[B][COLOR=#008080]LOCATION:[/COLOR][/B] Spicewood, Tx.
[B][COLOR=#008080]OPTIONS:[/COLOR][/B] Power Steering, Heavy duty Suspension, White side wall tires, Argent wheels, Am radio
[B][COLOR=#008080]COMMENTS:[/COLOR][/B]

Engine bay and exterior are basically done, starting the interior. I found paperwork that my car had some dealer installed options, wheels, and engine dress up. When I found the car it didn't have these dealer installed items but have since put them on. It is starting to look very nice in my opinion and have worked on items that needed attention like worn out suspension pieces, transmission coolant lines, steering pieces, worn out rubber and detailed the underside and taking care of any surface rust. Interior is proceeding...slowly. More to come...

Thanks, Randy
There are no comments to display.

Album information

Album owner
JohnnyQuest515
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy