• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.
DSCF0267.JPG

DSCF0267.JPG

DSCF0286.JPG

DSCF0286.JPG

DSCF0265.JPG

DSCF0265.JPG

DSCF0280.JPG

DSCF0280.JPG

DSCF0282.JPG

DSCF0282.JPG

DSCF0276.JPG

DSCF0276.JPG

DSCF0277.JPG

DSCF0277.JPG

DSCF0284.JPG

DSCF0284.JPG

DSCF0274.JPG

DSCF0274.JPG

DSCF0273.JPG

DSCF0273.JPG

DSCF0275.JPG

DSCF0275.JPG

DSCF0272.JPG

DSCF0272.JPG

R

2007 GT/CSTribuite to the 68

[B][COLOR=#008080]ENGINE:[/COLOR][/B] 4.6l V8
[B][COLOR=#008080]TRANS:[/COLOR][/B] Manual
[B][COLOR=#008080]COLOR:[/COLOR][/B] Elvira Black
[B][COLOR=#008080]DSO:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#008080]LOCATION:[/COLOR][/B] Fayetteville GA
[B][COLOR=#008080]OPTIONS:[/COLOR][/B] GT Priemium Upgrade (Hood scoop/ Side scoop), Interior Priemum package w/ My Color, 18" wheels
[B][COLOR=#008080]COMMENTS:[/COLOR][/B]This is my tribute to the 68 California Special. I replaced the side stripes with silver ones running over the side scoop. Added the [i]Mustang[/i] script under the GT/CS on the front quarter panel and the [i]California Special[/i] script on the rear quarter panel. Topped it off with the hood pins and a nose bra. I have the rear strip and will have it on in a few days. I added a few pictures of my wifes [i]Warriors In Pink[/i] 08 as well.

RebelYell
Hey Rebel...welcome back...been awhile..Glad to see you got your emblems on ok.
Looks good. Planning on other mods later? I've added a few on mine..most recently the projection headlights, Hurst shifter and GT500 rear spoiler. Check it out in the gallery. Pink pony looks good as well.

So glad you are ok and can't get enough of your pictures love them, know you go and have some fun in your new GT/CS, ENJOY IT TO THE MAX, you so desever it. Hotrodgrany

Thanks hotrodgranny. I am enjoying my CS each and every chance I get to drive it. My wife and I take her out every Friday night for "Date night" and I love talking with folks about it. Oh and yes my wife has taken me out in hers and with all the pink I get a little embarrassed especially when she turns on the ambient lighting inside to pink and we get out to eat. LOL The curious looks and questions are just as much fun for her as well. She loves hers so.

Hey Z28ZL1. Yea a awhile indeed. Just glad to be back. I don’t think anything other than new exhaust and maybe a CAF for any more performance upgrades. I may add some head rest covers and maybe some bling for the inside and engine compartment as funds become available. I do like the look of your spoiler and the Hurst shifter is sweet. Is it a short throw? I was going to get one for my 06 when I had it before trading it in for my CS since the throw if the stock shifter is way to long.

Anyway thanks to both of y

Yes, Hurst short throw. Cuts shifts to 45%. Bam bam and you're there. I tell you what, Rebel the must have performance mod you gotta get is the Borla axle backs.
(or the Ford Racing equivalent) It is great sounding. Nothing commands a V-8 sound like those.

Roger that. I'll investigate the Borla as I was looking at the Flow Master just because of the name recognition.

I had American Thunders (Flowmasters) and switched because I wanted the real throaty sound and when you let off the gas it just rumbles. Try to hear sound clips on YouTube and you'll get an idea of what various mufflers sound like.
Remember, you can put these on yourself since Ford did not weld these in. Just take the old clamps off and slide off. Borlas are expensive so people get the Ford Racing Performance Part (FFRP M-5230 SGT). Go to http://www.ninosport.com/Mustang/2005-07-Mustang-GT-Axle-backs and check out their mufflers.

Album information

Album owner
RebelYell
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

RebelYell

Can view media items