• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.
MoonHawk

2007 Mustang GT/CS

[B][COLOR=#008080]ENGINE:[/COLOR][/B] V8
[B][COLOR=#008080]TRANS:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#008080]COLOR:[/COLOR][/B] Black
[B][COLOR=#008080]DSO:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#008080]LOCATION:[/COLOR][/B] Columbus, Ohio
[B][COLOR=#008080]OPTIONS:[/COLOR][/B] Loaded
[B][COLOR=#008080]COMMENTS:[/COLOR][/B]

I can't say enough how much I love this car! One thing that I will eventually change however, is removing the decal striping, and having it painted on. The ghost gray does not show well on the black CS. Silver is my color of choice, as I think straight white will create too much contrast.
No, no scoop. I am however thinking of putting the Shelby hood on it. After talking with a few other owners, may leave the stripe. Just not sure.

I am taking my strips off and replacing with reflective white/silver by Bobwhite decals.com and when I get more pics I will most certanly post them

Album information

Album owner
MoonHawk
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

MoonHawk

Can view media items