• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.
j4tuna@msn.com

2007 GT/CS

Thank you. Hope your not in Arizona. I wanted to be the only one in AZ with these. I got them from Sacramento Mustang. Type in "California Special" in the search. It should take you to then emblems. Check out www.sacrementomustang.com.
I had to cut off the pins and custom fit double faced tape to the script lettering. I did not drill the fenders. It took a little time, but worth it. I used the 3M automotive tape. Good luck. Sind pics when your done.

Great 'Stang there. The script adds a personal flavor. I've got the script on my dash. I just added mud flaps for those rainy days. Looks good also.

I'm in the process of mimicing the 68 look all around and your pictures and info on how to attach the script is very helpfull. Did you stick the script on the double sided tape and cut out around it using a razor from the back? How is it holding up now that you have a few months of driving? Thanks again and your vert is awesome. Oh yea also I'm not in Arizona so unless we bump into each other in a car show some time I think we'll both have the only ones on the block.LOL I'll post mine as I finish up.

Just put GT500 mud flaps on the rear. They fit right on. No modification
necessary. A nice fit look to match the flare at the front fenders.

Album information

Album owner
j4tuna@msn.com
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

j4tuna@msn.com

Can view media items