• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.
016.JPG

016.JPG

028.JPG

028.JPG

012.JPG

012.JPG

003.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

005.JPG

004.JPG

004.JPG

001.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

002.JPG

006.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

007.JPG

015.JPG

015.JPG

038.JPG

038.JPG

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

Z28ZL1

2007 GT/CS

[B]2007 GT/CS[/B] w/Shaker 1000.
added SLP Power Pac w/Powerflo axle backs, window tint, sequential tail lights, Viper alarm system, SIRIUS sat-radio, custom billet grille, trunk saddle bags, MRT Hood Struts, Shelby GT500 rear spoiler, Hurst shifter, K&N Cold Air Intake (w/performance tune), Spyder Halo Projection Headlamps, Steeda chrome radiator cover, Black fuel billet door, Chrome billet heater/AC knobs, 18x9 Shelby Razor Wheels w/255-45ZR-18 Riken Raptors, EBC Slotted Disc rotors
Where did you get the California Special scrip and how did you attach it to the dash? Great looking car as I think the black is the best color for this model.

Got it from California Muscle Parts online. Or just type in California Special Script
in the search engine and you'll get it. Heard also they have it at Sacramento Mustangs also. Cost $45.00 ea minus S/H. I think it looks good there on the dash with all that space instead of on the outside of the car. To place it on the dash or any other place, use approved 3M automotive double side tape with the red tape. This is the same adhesive they use for emblems and such.

Forgot to tell ya, when you get the script, use a pliers to pry off the studs.

The CS decal can be bought at decalzone.com online. You go to the site, and make your decal.

Thanks for the info. I have the Script and I am going to use them on the rear quarter panels like the 68 if I have the room at the gas cap. The tape dose not show through to bad? I was thinking of doing that but figured there was not enough solid surface on the script to hold very well. I guess I am wrong. LOL. Also a really good site and really good prices on the decals James is Bob White Decals at bobwhite.com. He, as well, can custom make about anything you want. He can't duplicate the fad out on the CS/GT stripe that is on it now however. I hope Ford figures this out soon for us black CS owners who would like our stripe visable. Again Z28ZL1 great car and I like the direction your going with your exterior upgrades.

RebelYell - Post some pics after you get the scripts placed on. Always like to see another black GT/CS.

Will do Z28ZL1. The tape dosen't show through on the metal script to bad does it? I've ordered the metal Mustang script as well and plan on putting them were the 68 CS has them as well under the strip at the front and on the rear deck under the Shelby style strip I ordered to mimic the CS one.

Album information

Album owner
Z28ZL1
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

Z28ZL1

Can view media items