• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Welcome to Texas

Mosesatm

Attachments

• Arm Rest.jpg
    Arm Rest.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Timmknz

Wow

I thought that Oregon had the market cornered on bailing wire and bubble gum repairs!

tjbrace

I have to admit that I live in New Braunfels, TX, and actually bought my CS from this consignment shop. I'm going to have to ask why I didn't get the GT/TS (Texas Special) option armrests. Mine are all level; weird... And I thought ashes went into the missing shifter boot. Oh, well, what do I know? I'd love to meet up with other owners in Texas. Takers?

rvrtrash

I have to admit that I live in New Braunfels, TX, and actually bought my CS from this consignment shop. I'm going to have to ask why I didn't get the GT/TS (Texas Special) option armrests.QUOTE]

Maybe the previous owner was from Oklahoma. :eek:

Steve

@Holmes

Dreaming about the water park though - the Comal (?? is that right) River is just unbelivable, giant 100 year old oak trees lining the banks. Awww - inertube float. If only.

joedls

Dreaming about the water park though - the Comal (?? is that right) River is just unbelivable, giant 100 year old oak trees lining the banks. Awww - inertube float. If only.

I have some great memories "riding the rapids" and floating down that river on an innnertube.

tjbrace

Anyone who wants to float the river and shows up at my house in a CS has a place to stay for free. The Comal is great for low key and the Guadalupe for a bit more octane.

@Holmes, 6 hrs in yer CS sounds like a party to me! I pm'd Arlie about getting together with him, Nfrntau (Bill) and 390cs68rcode (Jason) in Houston sometime this summer. You in?

@Holmes

PRICELESS. Just give me the details so I can make some arangements. The CS is w/o a motor right now so it will have to be one of the convertibles - is that ok?

tjbrace

Will do. Must be a bummer to have to choose from the stable. ;) For me, if "old paint" comes up lame, I'm hoofin' it. As soon as we nail down a time, I'll let you know. Looking forward to it!
teej