• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.
H

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Tried to call this evening, missed you and couldn't make time to call back. Will try later in the week.

-Patrick
    Hi Bob,
    Registered my 67 HCS with the site today. I'm looking for a decent set of badges for it. A couple of members said you could help.

Cheers,
    -Patrick
    Bob,

Just following up to see if you got my message about the odd date code in the Scheduled Build Date thread?
    sorry bob I got your message I will call you when I get a chance. I am new to this site so I need to figure out how to reply to your private messages still. Thanks for your information.
    Cody
    Hi Bob, I live in the Netherlands and own a 68 HCS since last year. NL1968HCS. The car was owned by Gary (19HCS68) Do you know/can you tell me how many HCS are in Europe? Cheers, Lenta
    Hi Bob, I wanted to thank you again for visiting with me on the phone Monday PM. I would like a set of the badges decals, and screens, as well as the rubber insulators for the fog light pillars you spoke of. I am still chewing on the idea of selling her, but have not decided for sure yet.
    Anyway, please let me know the total. Do you paypal?
    Thanks again,
    Scott Courtney
    Ffsbk68@aol.com
    Hi Bob, John Craven. I'm a long time Mustang guy in Colorado Springs. I have been looking at a 67 to buy, that I believe is a high country but is missing the fender badges. The VIN is 7R01C223297. The paint code is blank and the DSO is 515234. It appears to be a Columbine Blue car. Can you confirm that this is in fact a High Country? And would you have fender badges for it.
    Hey Bob,
    Just pick up what I think is a 67 HCS it has been wrecked around 1978 in the drivers side so the door tag is gone. It does have the brass emblems and I have the owners manual with the warranty # 7R01T224056 purchased by Wilma Wells from 1415 Green Ave. Pueblo on 8/30/67 at Jess Hunter Mt in Pueblo. Its going to take a ton of work but sure would like to know if you have any info on this car. The original color looks to be Timberline green. E-mail is bnelson@goldenequipment.com 505-793-0902
    Thanks,
    Bret
    Hi, Bob!

I don't own a HCS, but I used to. The car was sold in the early '90s. I don't believe the buyer knew it was a HCS, so I'm submitting a VIN without knowing the fate of the car.
    7R01C223962
    I do have a couple pictures as well as a scan of the invoice sticker.
    Has this car been registered already? I'd like to have the current owner contact me via email. Thanks!
    Hi. Chris, Bob Teets here. I have the side scoop screens, backing fabric and rivets for HC and Cal Specials Mustangs, $33.00 (check or MO) to your door but not untill late next week as I am leaving for California Sat morning (tomorrow) and be back by the following Sat. Let me hear from you. Bob Teets, 6874 Benton ct. Arvada, Co. 80003-4244. Home 303-424-3866 evenings. Thanks and happy motoring in your special Mustang. Bob here.
    Mr. Teets,

I registered to this site last year when I bought my first gt/cs. It's a 289, 4 speed car that I found as an empty hull down in Dallas. I am glad to say the restoration is coming along nicely, and I am getting towards the end!! I was doing some research on the site and found your name mentioned in regards to possibly obtaining some side scoop inserts. I know we've never talked, but I am hoping that you can possibly help me out. I thank you in advance for any help you could provide. Thank you!!!!! Chris Walsh, Little Rock, Arkansas 501-410-3229.
    Hi, you guys, Yes, I know the car. I live in Arvada, just off I-70 at Sheridan in Arvada. I believe you will be buying the car from Rod Holland in Brighton, so you will be coming west from there to be passing thru our neighborhood, anyway. So call me and hopefully we will be able to hook up with you before you leave town. Bob Teets here, at H-303-424-3866 evenings or cell at 720-331-3866. If you would call me, please, between now and the 21st, I would be able to plan our grandsons' (3) athletic schedule that Sat. and Sunday, Thank you, Bob here.
    Hi Bob!

We just purchased a Columbine blue '66 HCS mustang. We are planning on restoring it. I was told that it was in the High Country Registry. We are planning on picking it up next weekend (11-21) in Denver. I was wondering if maybe you could look at it and give us some more information about it if possible. We could bring it to you if that would be easier. We live in Western Colorado and will be bringing it home then. Thanks so much!
    Hi Bob, I called you today regarding the Lucas mounting posts/hardware. Do you have these available? Please give me a call or email me at 1stnow@msn.com. Thansk, Russ Furstnow
    Give me a call one evening and have door tag info at your finger tips and we'll see if a pryor owner may have contacted me over the years. Welcome, Bob Teets here. 303-424-3866
    Hi Bob, I have owned a 66 conv. HCS for over 12 years now. Live in Mn so only drive it about 2000 miles a year. All original as far as I know. I would like to know if it has ever been registered? What do you need from me to get in your Registry? Thanks for your help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…