• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

14,000 Mile GT/CS on eBay.

donsonn

The more I look at this car, the more I think it has been restored. The undercarriage is WAY to clean (ie. rust free). Everything from the leaf springs, suspension components and all steering components would show some surface rust if they were original. Also the red shocks, chrome master cylinder cover, after market cobra kit, and small sway bar (for a GT). The insides of the fenders dont ANY wear what so ever, thats a mighty good repaint.

68gt390

Looked at this listing again today and no bids as of yet. I sent the seller a message through ebay asking some specific questions and have yet to get an answer. You'd think if they were truely interested in selling the car they would of answered the message. Kinda makes me think they may be hiding something. Just my thoughts on it.

Don :rolleyes:

390cs68rcode

I also sent a few questions when this thread was created, no answer from the seller. maybe 14k miles since restoration?