• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'07 GT/CS has been "Roushed" to the extreme

aemoo28

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...727|39:1|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Anyone notice this on ebay? It's a base GT/CS. I kinda like this car.

Item number: 300255457512

"One of a Kind Roush Supercharged 2007 Mustang GT. This car is set up for the track but at home on the Boulevard as well. A professionally built super car that turns heads wherever it goes. As if the base 2007 GT CS was not potent enough the prior owner went to the extreme to extract every ounce of performance out of this car. The engine, transmission, suspension, exhaust and body have all had extensive upgrades done. All of the after market components that were used in this conversion are top shelf stuff"

J.Bart

i think they goofed not keeping the side scoops. are we sure it is a gt/cs?
you can but the rear emblem.

hotrodgrany

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...727|39:1|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Anyone notice this on ebay? It's a base GT/CS. I kinda like this car.

Item number: 300255457512

"One of a Kind Roush Supercharged 2007 Mustang GT. This car is set up for the track but at home on the Boulevard as well. A professionally built super car that turns heads wherever it goes. As if the base 2007 GT CS was not potent enough the prior owner went to the extreme to extract every ounce of performance out of this car. The engine, transmission, suspension, exhaust and body have all had extensive upgrades done. All of the after market components that were used in this conversion are top shelf stuff"

Yes I saw this.

68gt390

Seems strange to me to go through all that expense and time and then get rid of the car - Why? Different strokes for different folks I guess. Still a very nice looking car.

Don

franklinair

Performancewise, it's probably a screamer. Exterior, ugh. Not to my taste. Is it supposed to be a STEALTH C/S? The black wheels/tires dull the exterior appearance. But that's just MHO.

Neil