• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Gallery has been updated

Mustanger

[quote author=68gt390 link=board=1;threadid=1911;start=0#msg12680 date=1121879982]
Jason;
Very nice looking cars.

Don ;)
[/quote]

I agree, I'm sure they "turn heads" as you are driving around.
So, now that you have a small block and a big block, what's next?? ;)

Mustanger

[quote author=jbsteven link=board=1;threadid=1911;start=0#msg12684 date=1121882657]
next

maybe a really big block. 8)
[/quote]

... 428?, or a "NADA 429"? ;D, ... I hear that it should increase your CS value by 60% ;).

Ausi_CS

How do we go about adding extra photos to our individual galleries? Is it possible to do it ourselves or do additional photos have to be submitted to Admin for inclusion? I cannot seem to login or register with the gallery for this purpose.

Cheers,

Michael

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The photo gallery and forums are two different peices of software that don't talk to each other. So your forum username and password won't work on the gallery. :(

If you want to email me with a username and password (can be the same or different than the forum. Doesn't matter) then I can set you up to add or delete photos from your gallery.

I have plans to revamp the whole forum and gallery system with vBulletin as soon as their latest release gets out of beta. Then the gallery and forums will be totally integrated. (Which is nice for all of you, but even nicer for me since I don't have to do it all manually)