• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

07 GT/CS registry

P

PNewitt

Okee Dokee...

I got three more plates to spin on these here sticks, and then I'll be right over..

Paul.

P

PNewitt

OK, I'm going "over there".....LOL!

I wrote to the webmaster of this site (Jon Hanna), and he may do a separate forum on this site for the late model GT/CS (and CE, SDS< SCS Mustangs)--only if there is enough interest. The other late model sites should suffice, but I know that the heritage of the old and new cars--with owners is strong. It's just a matter of knowing where to find the discussion...

In any case--if you own an '07 (or later, an '08), or a "California Edition", or "Southern California Special", or "San Diego Edition", you can register it with me at:

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registry
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

case12

I would love a GT/CS 2007 Forum. Let's do it if possible. We want to welcome new 2007 owners to the site - and I would love to see some of their cars - I still drool. Maybe even tweak the site (headers, sidebar menus, etc.) to show 2007 GT/CS's. Sorry Jon - I know that is a lot of work. :grin: Casey