• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1967 CS??????

Haha. Welldone? ;D Well, I've never seen such akward stripes. They put the front fender stripes behind the side scoop? Decklid stripe is misplaced, and incorrect width, endcap decals are all screwy. Front lucas lights have no pedestal, ford script on hood, no fender lights, incorrect grill, tail light panel incorrectly painted, pop off gas cap incorrect . Decklid and endcaps, and tail light panel are not original, I think they are from Maier fiberglass. Tail light bezels from a 65 t-bird. The paint job is pretty ok, but orange peely, just wished they hadn't messed the decals up that much. Car is 67, so incorrect year for Gt/CS. I value the car at around $4000.

It never ceases to amaze me that when some individuals either place their auto for sale or just post pictures so others can view always seem to negelect the engine compartment. It is like lifting up the toilet seat and seeing no one flushed the toilet.