• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007-08 GT/CS Registry?

Greg

Amy - Probably not. I will look again for it. A Ford guy provided the report and said there was info somewhere.

koronen

Nah, as soon as you try to order the 2 tone it makes you change your car to the CS

miller511

The report reads that it's not a CS. Tell-tale indicator that it's a CS is code CJRAPO -California Special Side Stripe.

THenion

Also I believe if you have the report you should be able to confirm that it is a CS by the decriptions and call out for the side strip option.

GTCS07

What about the black w/ red insert interior and the other ones shown in the sales books? They were part of an interior upgrade package I thought. I'll dig out mine and get the exact name for it.

2007texasgtcs

there was another thread about registry decals, on that thread it wqas said that the 07 registry number was 7653.

Okay, I have to ask this: Will there be a registry for the 2007-08 GT/CS anniversary editions? I'd like to register my '08, but I only see the registry for the original '67 & '68 cars on this website. The VIN on my 2008 starts with
"1ZVHT". I'm also trying to find out exactly how many GT/CSs were produced for 2007 & 2008. I've heard the production on the '08 was reduced/limited to make way for the 2008 Bullits. Any insight on either subject?

Car of the Month-MustangsNW- Amy's 2008 GT/CS- check it out at:

http://www.mustangsnorthwest.com/page10524.asp

Since I don't see a reference to the new GT/CS registry website here I'll post it. http://gtcsregistry.com/ I'm not sure if it has been posted before. Ron has done a great job collecting info.

Mark