• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 Banner Ads starting to appear on sites

BroadwayBlue

Attachments

• 2007 GTCS Ad.JPG
    2007 GTCS Ad.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 36

Mustanger

I checked it out ... nice ad. I wonder if the dealers are going to get greedy and mark up the price ...

still looking for one

I alsao have been given to understand there will also be a Texas - only version of the 2007 GT/CS. about 500 units to be sold exclusively in Tx and Ok.

And the FoMoCo "Bold Moves" advertising program will feature an ad campaign for television beginning in the next couple of days with the new "American Idol" singing and dancing.

His compensation includes his very own rand new '07 Mustang convertible, and he says he is "Single and looking" at age 29...

Mustanger

still looking for one said:
I alsao have been given to understand there will also be a Texas - only version of the 2007 GT/CS. about 500 units to be sold exclusively in Tx and Ok.

And the FoMoCo "Bold Moves" advertising program will feature an ad campaign for television beginning in the next couple of days with the new "American Idol" singing and dancing.

His compensation includes his very own rand new '07 Mustang convertible, and he says he is "Single and looking" at age 29...

... check it out:

http://www.californiaspecial.com/forums/t3263-new-cs-and-texas-special-edition-stampede.html

still looking for one

masonraceworks said:
MY dealer here in New Mexico didn't mark up the car. I actually ordered the 2007 GT/CS under the Ford X-plan.

That's great!! What color will it be? Are they tracking it, so you will have an idea of the build date and delivery date?