• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 Dodge Challenger

68gt390

Unregistered said:
WOW CAN YOU IMAGINE IF DODGE CAME OUT WITH THE CHALLENGER T/A!!!
please dodge please? dodge i love you please? ill be your best friend dodge? i will do your chores for a week dodge? please?

You need to complete your chores at home first before you can move up to the real world. Take a few vicadin and call us in 6 months. :icon_dead

It's actually not about wheather your welcome here or not, it's about the fact - can you carry on an intelligent conversation and walk at the same time.

Don

marcnelson

Directional Signal problem

I noticed the other day that the right (up) blinker stalk was on nothing was displyed in the dash directional arrow for a right turn. So i pushed it down for left and dang if the right one lit up and actually blinked. ???? So I try various things and figure that when the tilt steering wheel is in a certain position it must pinch a wire bundle and cause the troubles as they work correctly in other tilt positions... Any one else ???????

P

PNewitt

When I was about 18 (in '74) I considered an MGB-GT, but I was too tall for it. Then I looked at the Challenger, because I liked the wide low look of the body lines. I think that the movie "Vanishing Point" with Barry Newman had something to do with it, too.....

I later (circa 1980) learned that those early Challenger type cars were cheap rattle-traps. So, I kept the GT/CS (little did we all know that those cars would be getting six-seven-figure$ now).

I like the new Challenger, but it's too little, too late in the game. The price of gas, and the move towards hybrids and fuel-effeciency will probably limit production to those who can afford the gas, prefer performance, and collect these cars like toys. But--still, you won't see the production numbers like we have with the Mustang.

The Mustang's heritage, and the "great feeling of ownership" is so strong, to this day, that GM and Mopar will never catch up.

It will be interesting to see when there is a car show somewhere, and there is a new Challenger parked next to one of our GT/CSs. Yes, we'll get more attention, I'm sure...

Watch how Ford will make a Mustang GT/H Hybrid, with BIG electric motors, and still outrun the Camaros and Challengers, using 1/3rd the gas.

Now THAT would be a true California Special!! (I've already sent the idea into Ford). The future is now.

Paul N.

John McGilvary

I agree, the GTO was from what many people say the first Muscle Car. The Mustang was the first Pony Car. 2 different things.

Yes the Goat was the first muscle car, then came the 442, the Vet, the SS, the Hemi Charger, the 6Pack, and my friends owned all these cars, and the Mustangs, Pony Cars, got little respect, until about mid year, 1968, then in my eyes the Pony Car was without a doubt a Muscle Car too.
Back then I could have bought anyone of these cars I wanted, but I got my CS/CJ, and didn't have one bit of trouble showing my friends who had the Muscle Car.

John

Last edited: