• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 gt/cs striping

hotrodgrany

Maybe I can contact Bob White about this, he only need the measurments and he can design one for all of us that want one,ok, I will send him this picture and I will be getting one for my GT/CS.

Soon as I get mine I will post a picture and as soon as I can will be getting it on Bobwhitedecals.com and anyone can order it there. I have already sent some pictures and will be there as soon.

bztz4m

I tried emailing Bob White but my email came back....so I guess I will have to wait to see if they offer the tail striping later on.

hotrodgrany

I'd be curious to know what the owners of the '07 CS thought of this. It's just an additional bit of stripe on the side scoop..

It's one of those things where it either looks great--or really not.

Paul N.

I got the striping for my 07 GT/CS yesterday and in this picture it looks like it only goes on the front part of the side scoop. Please let me know if this correct or do you go clear across the side scoop like the 68's. I need to know before I put it on.

AFBLUE

I would like to see that as well!

Nice to see you over here to Granny :smile:

Hey! Still impatiently waiting to see what options/colors will be available on the 2008 GT/CS. ~4 days until the 08 order guide is out.

hotrodgrany

I would like to see that as well!

Nice to see you over here to Granny :smile:

Hay what do you think strips like that on the black one or the older one as the red one here, NEED YOUR OPNION before I have it put on mine????? please, as when I get it on and sample back to Bob he will be offering these to make like the old.I mean just the strips on the side scoops.

Attachments

• stripe.jpg
    stripe.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 28
  • vbpgimage.jpg
    vbpgimage.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 26

Vay

I have actually grown pretty fond of the stock stripes....think i'll leave them be.

If you like stand out...the silver is no doubt the way to go. I like them in the original position...higher doesnt look better.:smile:

BroadwayBlue

Hay what do you think strips like that on the black one or the older one as the red one here, NEED YOUR OPNION before I have it put on mine????? please, as when I get it on and sample back to Bob he will be offering these to make like the old.I mean just the strips on the side scoops.

Unrelated question ... where did you get the Royal Maroon CS Model? I thought they didn't make the Maroon version :confused: