• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 Mustang GT/CS Supercharged a Steal on Ebay!

Canuck CSter

I'll take a look at how many empties I got in the basement......

Seriously I know the timing isn't right for me, but I'll talk to my banker......or I'd have to part with the S code...doubt it...

Good luck.....

Any truth to the rumor of the 08's being optioned with the supercharger........The ford guys here say north of the 49 th SC is not an option......Damn....

Dale

OP
OP
05stangkc

05stangkc

Good Luck on The Funds! I have Heard of no Factory SuperCharging options for the 08 Cs!

KC

joedls

I happen to have a big hole in my stable at the moment and this car may be just the car to fill it. I love supercharged cars!!

wally05

That's strange, I was at the ford dealership the other day ordering my Bullitt and I could swear I saw that the option was available to SC it. Oh well, good luck!

OP
OP
05stangkc

05stangkc

Guess You Can Have My Avatar!

You Will Love That Car!

KC

Now you Sure you Want Those Plates? It's Not Like They are Way Cool or Anything! LOL!

Attachments

• 07gtcsa.JPG
    07gtcsa.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
OP
OP
05stangkc

05stangkc

You Mean This Old Thing! Looks a Little Better Clean!

Attachments

• 1pic.JPG
    1pic.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 41

miller511

Nice purchase Joe!!
As one that has been looking for a decent used '07 CS, that one in Visalia w/the SC really caught my eye.

Do you plan on bringin' it to Knott's next April?

-Jeff