• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 Mustang GT/CS Supercharged a Steal on Ebay!

Canuck CSter

How muuuccchhh, How mmmmuuuchhh...Did it finally go for.......

I really liked that car, its had a great owner and was loved and super-charged...wows-ers

Last edited:
OP
OP
05stangkc

05stangkc

She is on her way to her New Home At this Very Moment! Goodbye GT/CS ,I hardly Knew You! At Least I got a Stang to Fill The Void! Less Than 7k on the Clock! Same Thing when I traded in My Black 05 Gt Less Than 8k! The Shelby will Be a KEEPER! Got Her in July almost a Year to the Day after I got the CS. She Has Less Than 2k on Her!

KC

Attachments

• PICT0062.jpg
    PICT0062.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 23
  • gtcs5001.jpg
    gtcs5001.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 24
  • gt500cs1.jpg
    gt500cs1.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 28
OP
OP
05stangkc

05stangkc

How muuuccchhh, How mmmmuuuchhh...Did it finally go for.......

I really liked that car, its had a great owner and was loved and super-charged...wows-ers

Joe Got a Heck of a Deal! If he Wants to Reveal what he Paid That is up to Him! It was Definetely a Steal! I Guess he Can Update his Sig Now!

KC