• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2008 gt upfitters package

BroadwayBlue

I heard back from my Ford salesman and he pretty much confirmed what we thought...

"Yeah, the Shelby upfits, have been confusing for the dealers as well. The car gets built by Ford, and the dealer gets billed for the car, when it leaves the assembly line (Ford always gets paid)(And, Shelby gets paid!!!!). Then it gets shipped off to Vegas to be converted. I don't even know how much is left off the "stock" car before it gets transported. When Shelby is done with the car, it gets shipped to the dealers, using the same "factory" delivery system....All this is different than the GT 500 Shelby, which gets done all in the factory, and comes directly to the dealer...go figure."

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

so the uppfittters package should consist of
california special body kit,ie. front bumper spoiler, side body pieces, rear bumper,side scoops,w/out gt appearance package,ie no hood scoop or spoiler.