• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2008 ShelbyFest

Caligirl

Hi everyone, our club attended a gathering of Shelbys this last Saturday in Hermann, MO. What a great time, except for the weather, the day was filled with over 80 Shelby's. Old ones, new ones, rare ones, modified ones, even had a 725+hp super snake. Just wanted to mention that my Cali was the only one there and boy did she get a whole lot of attention. I just love my car. :smile:

OP
OP
Caligirl

Caligirl

No unfortunately I didn't as my camera was clear across from the dyno and I was afraid I'd miss the action going to get it. :sad:

Aussie67

Super Snake

There are pictures posted in the formums of team shelby of the Super sanke that was there. www.teamshelby.com I think you can view them without being a member.

There is also many other pictures on the site as they come out of Vegas. Great viewing, they look fantastic.