• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ 2010 Sturgis Mustang Rally

SD CASPCL

The 2010 Sturgis (South Dakota) Mustang Rally was this weekend. There were 500+ cars and 430 in the Show & Shine. I entered my 2011 just for the heck of it since I have never shown a car before. They placed me in the 2007 to 2011 California Special category, and I ended up with First Place. quite a surprise.

All in all this was a fun weekend with people from all over the country and Canada. Weather was great the whole weekend. Mustang people are the most easy going and approachable I have seen.

di81977

Way to go!. About 10 members from the Mustang club I belong to attended. Have not heard from them yet, but I am sure they had a great time.

Post pictures if you took any. Love to see them.

OP
OP
SD CASPCL

SD CASPCL

gofastguy

It really was a fun and extremely well-run show. I was surprised by the number of late model Specials since I have never seen so many in one place. There were MANY nice cars, you should be very proud of your award!