• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2nd Annual Blue Oval Roundup in Bend, Oregon 10 May

Timmknz

I was bringing the GT/CS in and they pulled me out of line and wanted me to park right in the front, man, was I ever surprised! They brought down a new black GT/CS convertible at the end to park side by side, but I missed that picture! In the picture instead is a barrett jackson limited edition and a parnelli jones (orange) and a roush (white and blue).
Great show and cruise. The second picture shows a GT-40 in the lead and a cobra right next to me, what a blast!

Attachments

• Picture 0230001.JPG
    Picture 0230001.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Picture 0380001.JPG
    Picture 0380001.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
OP
OP
Timmknz

Timmknz

One more...

The other side of the lot. Sorry I didn't put out any info about this show, I just recently found out about it myself, it was practically in my backyard! Sheesh!
Gotta get those stripes done right, ick!

Attachments

• Picture 0250001.JPG
    Picture 0250001.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

HappyHour

Whewww!! Good thing you were able to make it and help them with them pull off a successful show adding "style points". Green is looking pretty slick...ick stripes and all! :wink:

Looks like a beautiful day in Oregon!

OP
OP
Timmknz

Timmknz

Thanks

The car is so much fun! I spent 2 weeks buffing it out to make a surprise trip down to Galpin for the 40th, only to be snowed out the night before! So it didn't take too much work to have it ready to go for this show.

Thanks for all the positive comments
Tim

aemoo28

I totally would've tried to come down to your Roundup, Tim. Be a fanatic (maybe not) next time and blast it all over the forum like I rudely am doing.

Oh that annoying aemoo28!