• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

352 cu engine

CS68

do you think is a good idea stroking a 352 big block engine, is from my 1967 f250 and want to put it on one of my mustangs.

Herck

Depends on what cubic inches u are looking for u can have block sonic tested maybe can be over bored than stroked but not likley for fe had a lot of core shift . i have a 390 fe with a bunch of machine work done to it u can have it if u pay for machine work u get heads crank etc dont want it sitting around i have been planning on putting it on ebay for a long time just never have u can have whole motor for 525 canadian thats what i payed for the block machining heads i allready rebuilt if u want give me a email at macgrigg@shaw.ca

rvrtrash

For the price of a 390 core engine at a wrecking yard, I would just go pick one of them up, or take Herck up on his deal.

Steve