• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

4,444 posts....

Mustanglvr

I guess it's the order in which we became members of this site. :wink:

68 special

Jason, Looks like 516. You've hit your quota and then some. Looks mine is 306. I'm way below par.

Bret

hookedtrout

Be interesting to see if Jon has a way to sort the members in the member list by when you signed on with CS.com. The numbers are there and if I remember right he just added some sort features to the list.

Just went and tried and it does, easily, never tried it before, kind of interesting, a lot of early members that don't seem to be around anymore.

nfrntau

Mines 426, a good Hemi number.
On the forum statistics it says 149 active members. Any ideas on what puts a member in the active status?
Recent posts?
Any posts?
Just signing in?

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

Mines 426, a good Hemi number.
On the forum statistics it says 149 active members. Any ideas on what puts a member in the active status?
Recent posts?
Any posts?
Just signing in?

I was curious to what active members meant in the past - not sure we ever got a definition on that.

If you put your cursor on the Active Member number (Currently 149) a popup says "Within the last 30 days"
So maybe it's how many people signed in in the last 30 days?

Jon, you out there?