• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'67 Fastback on eBay

classicsguy

That is my Fastback on E bay. I did purchase a Candyapple red GT/CS Its a C code car. Has p/s pdb, head rests,console. The car is in the registry. Only 3 GT/CS here in Puerto Rico.

still looking for one

That fastback looks like a nice builder, and honestly described!

Don't blame you for valuing a red GT/CS as the one you want to keep though.

Good luck on the auction, hope whoever buys it returns it to stock and doesn't go nuts with "Eleanor" ideas. Enough of that already.

Jim B.

classicsguy

Thanks for reply. I really hope that the car be restored to its original state and they dont do an Eleanor clone. Its a big block GTA that needs work but these are selling in the 35-45K range.
KAR Auto Group in Ohio has a 1967 S-code Fastback (NON ORIGINAL GTA) in Dark Moss Green selling for $37,500.00.
My car met reserve 26 minutes into the auction.