• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 68 GT/CS in Petaluma

quicknick

Great looking car. But it always amazes me when guys do incredible restorations with superb attention to detail, and they can't spend the few extra bucks to get the correct fog light pedestals! It ruins the whole look of that front end. I've seen this on a few occasions. Tony Branda- page 140 people! Whew. I feel better after venting that. :p

carezcs

A 7 year resto and they put the "Running Horse" emblem on the front fenders and black edged tail lights?
Bruce

clubpro

This car has been for sale for several years and every time I see it listed there is a new story connected to it. It started in Redding and supposedly was sold for big bucks at an auction in Monterey. The last story I heard was that it came from the factory with a Cobra motor in it. I guess that was until they received the Marti report and that fact wasn't listed. I love the frame off restoration??? Can someone tell me how they do that?

Don't buy your pedestals from Branda get them from Bob Teets (High Country Bob) here on this website.

Cheers,

Ron

Don

ebay values

A word on trying to value anything based on ebay bids or alleged sales: Don't assume anything when it comes to ebay. Under the new policies it is impossible to determine if any bid or closing price is real or has resulted in an actual transaction. The game really changed quite a while ago when sellers stopped being allowed to leave negative feedback on buyers and when false buyers stopped being publicly identified. If I or someone else decided to bid up on the car, or anything else, and not follow through on the purchase only the seller and I and staff at ebay would know about it. So now friends are using friends (shills) to make false bids to run up prices and if the item appears to sell but the buyer does not pay the false buyer (shill) gets an invisible penalty point from ebay and the seller is refunded the listing fee. Don't be fooled into thinking any bid or transaction on ebay is real.

Last edited: