• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

8B interior

twoclassics

Is anyone familiar with the interior trim code 8B, I believe per other documentation 8 is the material type and b is the color blue, my question is is it a two tone blue and what type of material Chuck

hicountrybob

twoclassics said:
Is anyone familiar with the interior trim code 8B, I believe per other documentation 8 is the material type and b is the color blue, my question is is it a two tone blue and what type of material Chuck
Chuck, for the '68 Mustang, 8B is "Light blue vinyl & dark blue knitted vinyl" (bench seat). HC Bob here.

GTCSMustang

And a PICTURE.

Attachments

• DSC00076.JPG
    DSC00076.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
T

twoclassics

Comfort weave

Great, one more question, my Marti says Blue knitted standard bench seat, so is the knitted actually the comfortweave Chuck

PFSlim

So, I want to make sure I understand. 8B code is for light blue/dark blue bench seat, correct? My code is 2B from my Marti report which states I am to have "Blue Standard bucket seats". Does that mean non-comfortweave??

GT/CS Mustang - Do you have a swatch for 2B?

Paul

GTCSMustang

I just put the book away, but I'll get a picture of 2B later today and post it.

Scott