• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. ADMIN - Added some features to the Classifieds

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I added a few things to the Classifieds forum. You now can enter the location and price of the item for sale. This info is critical for an ad, but still often overlooked. Now it's shown at just a glance, both in the post itself and the overall list of ads in the Classifieds forum.

I also added a prefix, so you can label whether your ad is "For Sale" or "Wanted". That way you can easily see which ads are which at a glance.

robert campbell

Jon,
Did you just update the site to automatically let us advance from one picture to the next when a member posts multiple pictures on their thread? This is so cool!!!

Rob

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Ummmm....I guess so. I mean, yes, YES I did. :grin:

Looks like that was a bonus with the forum upgrade this weekend. I didn't even catch it.

robert campbell

Jon,
GREAT UPGRADE!! THANKS! wonder if anyone else noticed. I noticed going through the "Norcal Outing" thread! Viewing pictures.

Rob

hookedtrout

I noticed too while going through the same thread.

Great job with all the upgrades Jon haven't used most of them but they look like they will be welcome additions making the best sight on the net even better.

Cory

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Another feature added is the ability to pick smilies from "Quick Reply". Previously you had to click "Go Advanced" to add smilies.