• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

blue GT/CS in NY10,500 needs work

stang32

I still have this car available, I have not been around much to show it but I still have it. I have removed all the tail fiberglass & straightened out the sheetmetal so now all that is left is to reinstall new FG. & do up the body as much as you want.
the car is solid, not rusted out, the floors look great undercarriage has no rust, no undercoating, etc. clean as can be. the car was restored in the 80's & the hood replaced & grill area so no hood locks installed & no fog lights, also has a 68 grill & pony assy. I bought new hood locks but have not installed them yet. car is original documented by marti report. interior in great shape but rug faded & I have a new rug to install. also needs a heater core replced (bypassed right now). the car was backed into a pole & damaged the rerar tail panel & trunk lid, sheetmetal twisted as wll. Ihave had the car checked by an frame shop & the frames are all straight & aligned. the incident cuased the rear tail panel & cross brace to be a little kinked. they are much better now but I have new ones to install anyways because they do not look smooth. even though this area is covered by thefiberglass Iwanted it to be right underneath.
more photos available to theSERIOUSLY interested

Attachments

• 000_0150.JPG
    000_0150.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 000_0144a.JPG
    000_0144a.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 000_0148a.JPG
    000_0148a.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 000_0151a.JPG