• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Build sheet question on 07-09

albegtcs

I need some help,I took my GT/CS for the airbag recall today and went to the parts counter at the dealership to order the build sheet for my car. The guy at the parts counter did not know about the report or how to get it. I know that some of the folks on this fourm have and answer to these questions

1. What is the formal name for the report, what do I ask for?

2. Is there a Ford part number or form number to referance ?

3. How much should it cost and how long to aquire after it is ordered ?

4. Is this something I should be able to get thru the dealership ?

:icon_ecst

miller511

The way I understand it, the report is called an HVBoM. I believe it means (Historical?) Vehicle Bill of Materials. Google HVBoM and you'll get a load of info.
If it's any consolation, when I bought my '07 CS, I asked the dealer for this report and they had no idea what I was talking about.

GTCS07

You need to go to the service desk and ask them to print it out for you for free. You just need your vin #.