• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

California Special emblems

hotrodgrany

I am wanting to know if anyone out there that may have a pair of California Special emblems that they would like to sell. I so much want to put them on my 07. HRG

Diesel Donna

HRG~ Any of the Mustang parts houses sells them. Of course you will need two sets in order to put them on each rear fender if that's your plan to mimic the 68's. Would they look appropriate on the deck lid,staggered just like they are mounted on the side?

~~~~Donna

clubpro

Thanks Tim for the plug!

Family price $70 + shipping for both sides.

Cheers,

Ron

Midnight Special

Thanks Tim for the plug!

Family price $70 + shipping for both sides.

Cheers,

Ron

...Any time Ron. I have a growing list and will be catching up w/ you soon :)

Attachments

• IM002178.JPG
    IM002178.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IM002173.jpg
    IM002173.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany

Want to thank Ron on coming to my aid just ordered and can't wait to get them on. Thank you so very much, nice to be part of the California Special family and thanks to Rhonda for her help in pointing me in the right direction. HRG

Mustanglvr

Want to thank Ron on coming to my aid just ordered and can't wait to get them on. Thank you so very much, nice to be part of the California Special family and thanks to Rhonda for her help in pointing me in the right direction. HRG

Thanks Kathy, but I think Tim should get the credit for this one. :grin:

P

PNewitt

It's presently a back-burner project, but I'm working on some sort of smaller script emblems for the late model CSs, through my Ford license.

The problem with the early script on the late model cars is how difficult it is to get it around the (real) gas cap.

I've seen it on a coule late model versions, and I think it looks kinda funny on the gas cap side (IMO).

Paul.