• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

California Special values

RedGTvert

2005_0101Saleen0013.jpg

2005_0101Saleen0019.jpg

2005_0101Saleen0026.jpg

2005_0101Saleen0038.jpg

Here is my favorites so far.

1990Saleen33007.jpg

1990Saleen33011.jpg

case12

I just got my new Hagerty renewal (my Hagarty is underwritten by Encompass). They will now insure my 289 CS for $38k. About $240 a year. Zero deductable. Casey

BroadwayBlue

Great looking Saleen!!! Best of luck!!

Is that less than 3,000 miles on the odometer?

That's great Casey! Did they send you a letter recommending the increase or did you initiate it?
I got a recommendation letter from them this year.

BroadwayBlue

Same here Casey, that's the first time it happened to me. Wonder if it's something new they're doing.

Wow - talk about low mileage Red GTvert.
What are your plans? Going to drive it or trailer it?
Looks like a fun car to drive!

RedGTvert

Wow - talk about low mileage Red GTvert.
What are your plans? Going to drive it or trailer it?
Looks like a fun car to drive!

I'll drive it a little, but not much. I am trying to get a hookup to trailer to the MCA Augusta show over labor day.

I have the 67 that I can drive for fun.

case12

In the beginning my Allstate agent took the picture. I just drove over to his office. After that, they have never asked a question. I like using Hagerty through my Allstate agent (I think he probably makes $5 off the referral, but I like working with him). Casey

BroadwayBlue

What information did you need to prove your cars value? Or did they just take your word for it.

For me just a few pics of the car. For my 96 I recall they wanted exterior, interior, engine and trunk.

For my first CS I emailed them what I had from the previous owner.

For my 2nd CS they went straight to the eBay auction and pulled the pics themselves.

Nothing elaborate.