• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Carlisle Ford show

hcsstang

All that I can say was that Carlisle Show was great. Didn't have much luck with the California Specials nobody showed up. They had me close to the modern Specials about 75 attended the show. They put my car in a well traveled location. Talk about questions. I had a young guy that was building a special I told him to purchase a real one and when you sell it you might get your money back. I ran across a gentleman that has a special and I asked him if he gets on the website and his answered was what 's that. I gave him my email and I hope that I get his vin #. Last year a gentleman came in from Canada with a Cal Sp but this year he had another car. I guess that they had about 1500 cars' As of Tuesday that is it for me this year.

BroadwayBlue

Hope to be back to Carlisle next year Tom.
Fingers crossed timing works out.

Glad to hear you ended up going.

Some friends from my local car club shared some pictures and videos. Looked like a good show as usual.