• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ Colors for the 13 GT/CS

Mayberry40

I have done searches but can not find what exterior colors Ford will offer for the 13 GT/CS.
Does anyone have info on what colors are available?

clubpro

Jim,

You can go to Ford's website and click on build your Mustang. You will see that the most expensive package for the GT Mustang is the California Special. Click on that premium package and it will take you to your color choices. The choices are - Black, Race Red, Red Candy Metallic, Deep Impact Blue Metallic, Grabber Blue, Performance White, Gotta Have It Green Metallic, Ingot Silver Metallic & Sterling Gray Metallic. Unfortunately there is only one stripe color and that is Satin Black.

Cheers,

Ron

bztz4m

The 2013 colors are: Race Red (PQ) Black (UA) Performance White (HP) Sterling Gray (UJ) Ingot Silver (UX) Impact Blue (J4).

Ron

SD CASPCL

The 2013 colors are: Race Red (PQ) Black (UA) Performance White (HP) Sterling Gray (UJ) Ingot Silver (UX) Impact Blue (J4).

Ron

Ron, does this mean the 2011 was the only CS that came in the original Red Candy? I understand the 2012 Red Candy has a different paint code from the'11's and may be a shade darker due to a different paint source. And, now it appears the '13's will not have the color available.

bztz4m

You are correct, the 2011 is the only year that has U6 (Red Candy) but the 2012 has the same code as the 2011 MY. But for 2013 the color code has changed to (RZ) maybe to the fact of a different vendor or shade due to the issues they had in Japan in getting some car colors in 2011. Also for 2013 the GT/CS will have 2 different stripe colors Black or Silver.

Ron