• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Coming Soon

clubpro

I just wanted to let everyone know that the 40th anniversary T-shirts are almost here. They should be available by the middle of March and can be purchased at that time through my website store www.shop.rnrclassics.net cost will be $19.95 and $5 will go to Paul Newitt to help pay for the book.

Below is the logo that will be on the front (small) and back (large).

Cheers!

Ron

Attachments

• 40th anniversary logo.jpg
    40th anniversary logo.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 65
P

PNewitt

The elements (car, palm trees, etc..) are mine, and the in-house graphic artist at Galpin (GAS), Valerie put them together. She did a great job!

I think it looks wonderful!!

Thanks to Galpin, and to Ron for making the effort to make these shirts. I certainly appreciate the financial help from the sale of these shirts for the book.

Paul N.

OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

Sorry about that Paul, I should have mentioned that you were the creator of the logo along with Galpin. I was in a hurry to get it on the website.

Cheers!

Ron

P

PNewitt

Sorry about that Paul, I should have mentioned that you were the creator of the logo along with Galpin. I was in a hurry to get it on the website.

Cheers!

Ron

No, no, not a problem at all....I just wanted to thank Galpin for putting it together..and to you for making them.

Paul N.

carezcs

Ron / Paul (not the presidential candidate)
That's going to be a great looking shirt! Are you guys going to bring some to GAS if we want more?
Bruce

OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

I will have the t-shirts and a 40th anniversary cap at Galpin. Once again $5 from every purchase will go to Paul for the book. Below is the logo for the caps. I have tried to get most of our car colors in the caps, but unfortunetly there are a couple of colors that I can't find like Lime Gold, but I will keep trying.

Cheers!

Ron

Attachments

• hatlogo copy.jpg
    hatlogo copy.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

I have already had two pre-orders for both the t-shirts and caps. Thanks to Paul & Alan for those orders.

I wish that we could have the silk screen company make each shirt with a certain color car, but the cost would be outrageous.

I would refer you to Tim O'brien (Midnight Special) if you want a shirt with a certain color car.

Cheers!

Ron

nates68

Hi Ron, Just Ordered My Shirt& Cap. Also Glad To Donate To Pauls Book, Hope You Get Lots Of Orders. This Will Help Towards Pauls
Cost Of His Book.

Nates68

OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

Thanks Nate!

I love the pictures of your car. You'll look good driving your special in your black cap with the white GT/CS 40th anniversary logo.

Cheers!

Ron

C160223

Ron

How can payment be made. Does the checkout have option for Paypal or credit card payment. Would like to pre-order a couple shirts and a hat. Also are the hat logo's embroidered? Will the hat logo's be in black for all colors and white for the black hat?

OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

John,

Yes, when you check out through the webstore PayPal is the payment choice.

The hat logo is embroidered in the color stripe that is on your car. When you choose the hat color unfortunately you can't choose a stripe color, but when you check out there is a comment section and put the stripe color in the comment section. Color choices are;

White cap w/ black, red, or blue
Black cap w/white
Royal cap w/white
Maroon cap w/white
Red cap w/white
Dark Green w/white
Navy w/white

The back of the cap has "California made it happen"

Thanks for the orders!!!

Cheers,

Ron

Midnight Special

I have already had two pre-orders for both the t-shirts and caps. Thanks to Paul & Alan for those orders.

I wish that we could have the silk screen company make each shirt with a certain color car, but the cost would be outrageous.

I would refer you to Tim O'brien (Midnight Special) if you want a shirt with a certain color car.

Cheers!

Ron

Hey Ron, your Mustang parts site is looking great! Congratulations on your increasing inventory. Consider yourself permanently "Bookmarked" :)

I want to clarify upon recieving a number of PM requests for custom t-shirts however, that I no longer offer them here as in two years ago. I still do them for our local events, but don't wish to seem competitive or add to anything "official" when it comes to this site.

Thanks for the "plug" just the same :)