• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Cool mustang on ebay

Mosesatm

I think it's a scam. The last line of the description shows the BIN as 7,500.

gt bandit

This has got to be a Joke right ?- this suburb is just 5km from house and i have never seen this car.

I am not familiar with Ebay scams ------ should I email the seller ?

OP
OP
L

luisa2552

gt bandit- I think you should email him. His response would tell you if it's a scam or not. See if he's open to you coming to see the car. Scam or nor it's a beautiful car.

Mustanglvr

Yeah GT Bandit, tell him you have cash in hand and really want one of these cars baaaaddddd and you need to see it. I bet he`ll tell you no. If its not a scam, you could really cash in on this one.

68gt390

What's really strange is they list it as a 3.9 litre? It just amazes me how stupid some people are. They jump out there with this stuff and don't even check what they've put in the listing. This car would have to be 1 of 1 with a 390 "S" code and only a 3.9 litre. What a find. :rofl:

On second thought maybe it's only using 1 side of the engine. That's got to be great on gas mileage.

Don