• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Corral full of (20) Mustangs for Sale on eBay

68CaliSp

Nice collection but a lot of the early cars (65 66) dont have engines or the numbers matching engines...looks like a total of 6 or 7 shelbies though and a possible boss...would be great if they split up the cars but 2.5 mil for the 38 total is quit stiff with the amount of rust and the quality of the cars. The vin on the possible boss doesnt fit, I beleive.

68gt390

jbsteven said:
that was listed last week with 30 cars for opening bid of $30k, no takers.

That is alot of rust and junk for $25k.

Jason;
I agree with you, a lot of rust for that kind of money. Most of the cars are missing either the engine, transmission or both. Just trying to find the original parts would cost you an arm and leg.

Don

jk89cat

i hate to say this , but the first listing, well lots of scrap , half those cars arent worth 200 each , let alone the 25k he wants for them all. and that line of early cars with the noses missing, send those poor cars away , did you notice the one missing the windsheild post? i think the lot would maybe be worth 10-15k , for not having one car that would be driveable. although those 2 70's and the 69 coupe dont look that bad off

rvrtrash

68CaliSp said:
The vin on the possible boss doesnt fit, I beleive.

In 1970 a Boss 302 would have had a G code, not C. This might be bad handwriting or a mistake reading it though because I don't believe the C was used in '69 or '70 and reappeared in '71 as a 429-4V Super Cobra Jet.
Steve