• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Did I Get My Monies Worth?

robert campbell

Did Rob get his monies worth out of these three spark plugs. They are out of the left bank of my 1996 Ford Ranger 3.0. They have around 170k miles on them. Truck has 250k miles. Nice color!!! I wonder why my truck still ran!!! Gap is about 1/4 inch. Should be .045. Bad Rob!!!

mbsf1970

seems like YES, you got your money's worth. Seems to me you might be working on too many other people's cars and should pay renewed attention to your own!! :rolleyes:
Stephen

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Ya Think!!!! Bad, bad, bad Rob! Wonder if my gas mileage might pick up a bit!!!! I am utterly amazed it was running. I had noticed just the slightest bit of a miss.....

p51

... 1996 Ford Ranger 3.0. They have around 170k miles on them. Truck has 250k miles. Nice color!!! I wonder why my truck still ran!!! Gap is about 1/4 inch. Should be .045. Bad Rob!!!

Wow... a gap of 1/4"...

Bad Rob... bad, bad Rob!
Good Ford!... very good Ford! (pat on the bonnet) :wink:

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Wow... a gap of 1/4"...

Bad Rob... bad, bad Rob!
Good Ford!... very good Ford! (pat on the bonnet) :wink:

Did you notice on the center plug that the electrode is actually recessed below the ceramic!! Good Ford!!! Bonnet patting for sure. I call this truck "puddin"! "Won't pull the skin off a cup of pudding" She ain't very powerful, but she has been one awesome truck!!