• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. OK, What did Santa Bring You?

robert campbell

Dudes,
I got some new tools and some other stuff!! I will post a pic or two tomorrow. What did you get??

Time to ramp up it up a bit guys and gals!!! Spring is coming!!!

Rob

azbeneman

My wife brought this home from a local rescue last week. Her name is now Holly and she is a 6-8 month old Australian Shepard. I needed a 3rd dog like a hole in the head, but she is a keeper.

P.S. - I also got a couple of new "California Special" script and black GT/CS stripes from Tony Branda for the Sea Foam Special.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 51

Ruppstang

I got a gear wrench set, a 1/4 drive air ratchet and found out my oldest daughter is going to have a boy this summer. How about that for a Christmas surprise!
Sorry no picture available yet.

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Marty,
Concrats!!!! Sugar them up and send them home!! My parents did that to my son Kraig. Funny how soon they forget about a "non-sleeping" baby.

I got a white long sleeve Cobra 1965 World Championship shirt. Almost 60 and this is my first "Ford" shirt of any kind. Never even had a Mustang t-shirt.

I got a "power probe" electrical tester. Comes with a CD to use it..... Guess I will have to have Steve Wick explain it to me. Tested a couple of my battery's! Works great, and you are supposed to be able to just probe a wire with its point probe. Should be great for testing poor grounds and such.

May have a 1967 Fastback customer car in the shop today. I think the cable that goes down to allow use of reverse broke. Have you ever had that happen? Can you repair them? It is a GT, 289, 4 speed car. Fresh paint and should be very nice!!

Rob

Mosesatm

From what I've heard the only way to repair a broken lockout cable is by installing a T5 or T56.:wink:

Cool Manchu

My wife got me new floor mats, chrome for the wheel wells, wind shield wiper fluid container and a foot pump pedal.

joedls

I got lots of good stuff, but I can't decide between these two for my favorite.

Luchese cowboy boots.

Or Battle Boxing Robots.

franklinair

Peggy got me a CS coffee mug. (But it had a lump of coal in it. I wasn't THAT bad):wink:

Neil

Attachments

• IMG_2309.JPG
    IMG_2309.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 26

Edward Bodoh

Gifts

2 torque wrenches, a dash mat for my 08' and ford racing valve covers and air cleaner for the Gtcs....bunch of other cool stuff not car related.

Man I'm all about them black boots though !!! Nice...happy new year y'all.

Ivy Red here.

whodat

Came to terms with the seller of the house we wanted on Christmas Eve. He drove a hard bargain, but in the end we got what we wanted.