• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Didn't know about return of the GT/CS

hotrodgrany

On my way to Sioux Falls, S.D. I stoped at the rest area and as I was getting out of my GT/CS was told I love your car and proceeded to say, I didn't know the brought these back. He was letting me know somethimg about the 68's and a little about the history. On interstate 29 , just cruising along that same day, and a young man was passing me in his awsone looking dark red 89 Mustang, and did I get a look, but you know we always get a look over, right.

P

PNewitt

On my way to Sioux Falls, S.D....... On interstate 29 ......and did I get a look, but you know we always get a look over, right.

It's a well known, proven fact that GT/CS owners are just better looking folks, that draw their own attention on the road...

Right?

:p