• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

IF you didn't get a GT/CS Book Mailer by Oct 20th

P

PNewitt

Some of you may not be on my mailing list, especially enthusiasts and owners that come by this site, but are not registered, and/or have not signed up with the site with a name and mailing address.

I have gone through my old mailing list (back to 1994), and all the PMs I've received with new addresses. I've check all my USPS mail advising me of new addresses, too.

The webmaster, Jon, has forwarded printouts of those who have registered their GT/CS with him, too; which I've used the names and addresses to my list. Those GT/CSs will also be included in the Registry,too.

What would work best for those of you wishing to get a mailer, is to mail me an SASE, ready to go. This is the best, most direct way to go. I'm not able to respond to sending out mailers from my "private messages" on this site.

Send your SASE to:

Paul M. Newitt
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

It's difficult to get to everyone, so those wishing to get early-numbered copies were/are on my mailing list as of Sept. 30. Those beyond that date will be considered new "registry members".

I just want everyone to know that I made a very comprehensive effort to get as many names on my list as possible, and to be as complete as possible to this date. For example, if there were two addresses to one name, I sent a mailer to both of them to be sure.

At some point, soon, I should be posting a .pdf of the mailer on these boards.

On the mailer, I mention my personal website: pmndesigns (dot)com, which will be posting update information in a week or so. Stay tuned....

Thanks again for your interest,
Paul N.

Ketil Ertner

Hi Paul,
sorry but im not sure i understand.. what is an SASE..?
Is there a mailadress i can send my Marti report to..?
Ketil (from overseas..)

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Hi Paul,
sorry but im not sure i understand.. what is an SASE..?
Is there a mailadress i can send my Marti report to..?
Ketil (from overseas..)

Yes, an SASE is a self-addressed-stamped-envelope, but for foreign country members, I'll just have to put a US stamp on it to get it back to you.

My address is on the first post of this thread, to send copies of the Marti Report to me..

thanks,

Paul N.

dpheyes

Paul,

Got mine today. All the way to our beautiful island in Alaska.

Is there any way you can tell me if you have my Marti report. Can't remember if I sent it to you. VIN 8R01J158071.

BTW - My Dad says to tell you that he's sure Jim Kendall would be interested in getting a copy of your new book. Says Jim helped you on the first book?. Not sure of his address though.

Doug

Mark Puls

Got Mine today !!!!! What a way to start the weekend,

I have been running to the mail box every night and finally its here.

Paul are you going to compile all the questionairre answers by hand? Or is there a way to do it electronically on the web. Seemslike this could be a fair amount of work for you.

Mark

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

No sign of it yet. Anxiously awaiting at my mailbox:smile:

About 30 more are going out today, including yours, and including some to the updated addresses from returns,too.

As a side note--a couple of folks are confused about the VIN # at the top of the page...and if has to do with the numbered copies. No. I just asked for the VIN of your car, so when we file these responses, it's in the file folder with your VIN. It's one of those (for office use only) thingys...

thanks!

Paul.

Diesel Donna

Sheesh...Haven't gotten mine yet either and I'm only 500 miles away from Paul.

gt bandit

Paul - Mine has arrived , i will be sending back ASAP

thanks a lot

Donna - do you want me to order yours , although you will have to attach some wings to that CS to pick it up ;)