• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Does This Car Sound Familiar?

stangfan

I had mine out for a run this afternoon and stopped at the gas station on the way home. A fellow came up to me and started talking about the GT/CS. He owned one in Vancouver a few years ago. Blue with aquamarine two tone deluxe interior, 390 with a C-6. He said he sold it as it was just sitting in the garage. He was quite tall and said it was difficult for him to drive. He ended up selling to a fellow in Texas. Anyone recognize this one? :grin:

OP
OP
stangfan

stangfan

That has to be the same car. It matches what the fellow was telling me. It was really cool talking to him about it. He obviously has a soft spot for these cars.

390cs68rcode

yep, that's it! Cameron now has the car and hopefully enjoying it.

Hey Cam, where you at? let's see that beauty. PM me.

If anyone remembers I put a $1000 finders fee on this site for anyone that could find me a 390 CS that I could buy. Sure enough someone sent me a link to a Canadian Mustang club website that had the car I bought listed. Best $1000 ever spent!